Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Remiss in my Duties

Sean tells me I have been completely remiss in my duty to keep the blog updated. He's been harassing me for the last couple of weeks to get something posted. As it has been over a month now since the last update I decided that he was probably right, so here I am.
We continue very busy. Of course, with an almost 2 year old, how could we not? Ethan continues to grow by leaps and bounds, everyday bringing something new. A new ability, a new interest, a new word... we are in a whole "new" world. Thankfully, for my own sanity, some things have remained the same. He still loves "his" kitty, although I am not sure that she is as excited about this as he is:
The camera he received for Chanukah remains the best gift ever, who knew?
He loves most anything that makes lots of noise, typically when he can push a button and walk away and it is still talking (usually driving mommy and daddy insane)... the kiddie laptop is the prime culprit (which completely our fault), his leap pad talking book is the other
He still loves to do things that make both his parents stop and think, my child is strange (I know, I know... the apple doesn't fall far from the tree). I'm still not really sure what he was trying to do... I just knew it was a kodak moment. Think of all the great pictures I will be able to show his girlfriends some day :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home