Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Bad Mommy

As a parent there are just times you simply can't resist the call of the camera, even at the risk of waking that darling small child who finally went to sleep after an hour or more of playing in the crib by using the flash in his dark room. Someday my child will probably hate me for all the "wonderful" pictures I take of him... although I might add that I don't hate my parents and I recall I picture of a certain little girl who is stuck in her new play shopping cart (of course had I actually pushed it around like I was supposed to, instead of trying to sit in the seat of it... you know, the small one meant for a doll... I'm sure the temptation to take a picture wouldn't have been nearly so great.)

I might add that when I put him to bed he was layered for bed complete with onsie and soft footie jammies and covered in his flannel blanket... as you can tell he obviously was having a great time prior to finally falling asleep. Amazingly I managed to get him dressed again without waking him up.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home