Thank you Shan for sharing :)
Five things I was doing five years ago:
1. House Hunting
2. Weekends gaming with friends
3. Free Time
4. Not having endless house projects
5. Sewing
Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Get dinner finished up (most of it is in the crock pot)
2. Play with Ethan and his blocks
3. Figure out the menu for next week
4. Cut more blocks for Ethan's Ocean quilt
5. Finish plan for garden
Five things I would do with a million dollars (YEAH! Now that's my kind of question!!!!):
1. Pay off mortgage
2. Pay off student loans
3. Invest in Ethan's college fund
4. Upgrade to a new house... nothing spectacular... just a little more space (we have some extensive hobbies) and a guest room and still have a yard to play in and have a garden
5. Outdoor play area complete with fort :)
Five places I have lived:
1. Anchorage, AK
2. Redding, CA
3. Phoenix, AZ
4. Ashland, OR
5. White City, OR
Five jobs I have held:
1. Professional College Student
2. Activities Assistant in a nursing home
3. Alzheimer's Educator
4. Social Coordinator for retirement community
5. Social Worker in nursing home
Five things I want to be doing in five years:
1. Have completed the MSW program and working as one for Hospice or the VA
2. Visiting more with family
3. Go to Disney World for a week of being a kid again
4. Directing my 7 year old in doing chores (a girl can have dreams, right?)
5. Moving to a new house in a good school district
Five people I'm tagging:
1. Brandy
2. Jen
3. Erika
4. Kerstin
5. Laura
Thanks for the tag. :oP and (more importantly) Thank you for posting the chicken recipe. :o) I've already tried and even managed to make it without burning it.
SparrowHawk said...
April 10, 2009 at 11:22 PM