Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

How time flies

It is amazing to me how the time just gets away from me. Although I guess that is what happens when you are a wife, mother, employee, and student. I think it goes without saying that life stays pretty busy around here. We've been working in the yard, I've been going to school, and we've been enjoying visits with family and friends. To Ethan's mounting joy we took a trip to the Oregon Zoo, Turtle Bay, and get to the train park as often as possible. Here are just a few pictures of our adventures over the past couple of month:

Sitting on the Turtle outside Turtle Bay in Redding... now he keeps asking if we can go back to see the animals



One of our days at the train park... Ethan loves ringing the bell :)



Passed out in the car with his new set of dice... which I might add HE insisted we get for him... he is so our gamer in training



At the zoo with the goats
 
I just loved this one... we were in Newport watching the sealions... which were too loud for Ethan's liking

Ethan with his cousin Emily on her trip from the midwest to visit family
My cousin Doug and I with our kids. It was great to get to see him and his family... it's been more than 15 years since we've seen each other.

0 comments:

Older Post Home