Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Getting Started

After several days of hunting for the perfect layout and trying to figure out how things work (at least enough to get started) I am finally making my first post. It is my plan to use this as a way to keep family and friends current on the latest happenings in the Dille household. Every year I have this great dream that I will be better at keeping up with everyone, and the reality is that it simply doesn't happen. So, I decided that since I do a relatively decent job of keeping up with MySpace, that maybe, just maybe I would keep this current and give a little more detail of the current news from our home front. This is going to be a work in progress for a while as I figure out what all I would like here, please bear with me. I hope that you will join me for the ride, visit often (as I do plan to post often), and comment as often as you would like.
As a side note, I know the layout doesn't look quite right if you are using Internet Explorer, we're working on that... it does however look great in Firefox.

4 comments:

Keeping my friends and family updated was the main reasin for me too to stat a blog.

Congratulations on starting one. The addiction will set in soon. :)

November 3, 2008 at 11:16 PM  

Boy... where are all these typos coming from??? ;)

November 3, 2008 at 11:17 PM  

Way to go!!! I love knowing you still check our blog, and now I can keep up with you too!

November 4, 2008 at 12:14 AM  

I'm pretty excited to get started... now I really won't have a life between this and MySpace :)

November 4, 2008 at 8:03 PM  

Newer Post Home