Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Goodies

Have I mentioned that I have one of the most AWESOME friends ever? My friend Brandy is a professional photographer in Salem, Or... please check her out her website McCloud Photography and her Blog. We have been blessed to have her photograph some of our most special events (our wedding & Ethan's bris) and doubly blessed when she married her husband Justin who we just love and are so grateful to count him as part of our extended family as well.

We usually get lucky enough that we get some impromptu family photo sessions when we are visiting them. A definite perk when you have a photographer in the family... the downside is that as friends we automatically become test subjects for new things she wants to try (which, can involve tight places or wading in the cold creek to sit on a dirty rock... and always involves lots laughing, needless to say we always have a great time and everything turns out great!) and that as friends it sometimes takes a little while before we get our pictures... however, it is always worth the wait... and bless her, Brandy is always patient with my impatient self. Needless to say, I was quite excited this morning when I had e-mail saying my pictures were ready to see. These are from our last visit in August at the outdoor amphitheater in Independence, OR. I just love Ethan with his sunglasses... he thought he was so cool with them on upside down!






0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home