After months of being poked and proded... weeks of application preparation... and even more weeks of waiting for a reply... I am very excited to announce that I received my acceptance letter for the Master's in Social Work program offered through CSU Chico!!!! This is a three year weekend program offered at the Redding campus. While it will be completely crazy three years, as I will be working in addition to attending classes. It will be worth it in the end. This will expand my career opportunities tremendously and open many doors that I have been interested in. I start classes in August and will complete the program in May 2012.
After the backyard is completed (which should be very soon) we will definitely be hosting a little get together... celebrating both my acceptance and the completion of the yard :) Notices will be coming soon.
Congratulations on being accepted into the master's program! That is awesome and I know you will excel in it.
Lots of hugs,
Laura
SparrowHawk said...
May 14, 2009 at 3:00 AM
Yay!!!!!
Love, Kathy in AK
Anonymous said...
May 14, 2009 at 2:09 PM
Yay! Congratulations! That's so exciting!!
Erika said...
May 15, 2009 at 12:20 AM
Cool! Best of luck!
Jerad said...
May 15, 2009 at 1:24 PM