After getting off work Friday... and not getting more than a block from work, I was hit by another driver. Thankfully we were just taking off from a light, so neither of us was going very fast. The lady didn't see me in her mirrors when she went to change lanes but, of course, I was there. The lady who hit me was so apologetic and so upset, I really felt bad for her. I'm sure that was not how she wanted her day to go either. I suppose they are called accidents for a reason. Both cars have some damage, but neither of us was hurt significantly. I'll be headed to the doctor tomorrow for some aches & pains (my neck and shoulder are definitely having some issues)... hopefully nothing the chiropractor can't fix. My car on the other hand will probably have a couple of transplants :)

I'll find out what the damage will be tomorrow... hopefully it won't take too long for it to be fixed.

I'm glad to hear that you weren't seriously injured. I can say from personal experience that car accidents suck rocks. I hope the car repairs don't cause you too much of a headache and that your neck and shoulder heal quickly.
Lots of love & hugs,
Laura
SparrowHawk said...
May 14, 2009 at 2:58 AM