Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Oregon Coast, part 4

I've gotten a little behind trying to get this finished... stupid life had to jump in there and interrupt things :) This morning I've got some quiet time to try to get a little farther.

Wednesday was pretty quiet. We did a little shopping at the outlet and hung out at the resort. Our friends Brandy and Justin (who can be seen here or here ) came over and visited for several hours. Justin opened his gift from us... his fabulous Southern Oregon University football shirt!!! I might add that Justin played football for Western Oregon University... however he is out numbered by Brandy, Sean, and I. He was a good sport and accepted his gift in good humor.

Thursday was a great day. We went to the Hatfield Science Center to watch the octopus feeding. It was by far one of the coolest things I have ever seen. It doesn't hurt that this was the first time I have actually seen an octopus moving around. Every other time I have seen one it is usually curled up in a cave or corner somewhere. So here are some pictures of "Mia"...






0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home